



Greetings,
Nature is the most easy to please companion. It asks very little of you at times and it gives back much more. When space is an issue for you wanting to have some green around...why not explore all possibilities?
All...
Anything you can add some dirt to, accomodate a little dirt will become a vessel for- green living.
An old tin can, an old vase, a tall jar, wooden box, and as you can see in one of the pictures---an old shoe can do the trick!
Don't limit self to containers bought in garden stores...if you have something, anything at your reach---
TRANSFORM IT...PLANT IN IT.
I have planted in pretty much EVERYTHING. I even planted a garden in an old toilet.
Yes, last year as a worker pulled out an old toilet and was making his way to the dumspter with it, I stopped him. The result today draws a smile everytime eyes see the blooming toilet in my yard.
I will add more pictures of odd items used as perfect planting vessels in my surroundings...
;-)
Kafe


oh wow! another nice pictures of flowers... happy UN day :)
ReplyDelete